Thursday, December 16, 2010

TLC's A Baby Story...


I am in love with TLC's A Baby Story. I actually only caught a few episodes before I had Riley, but now I DVR it and watch it daily. I cry at EVERY birth....the experience of having a baby never changes, it is always amazing. I think I cry also as I see these women go through all the pain and frustration. Ugh, childbirth is HARD! But oh so amazing!

I cried at every birth I watched before giving birth, and now after. But was is interesting, I did not cry when I gave birth. I cried a lot during the labor from the excruciating pain of the contractions....but I did not cry when I had Riley. I think it was so surreal I was just in awe! I like to think I was just taking it all in without losing it emotionally.

Whatever the reason for my tears or no tears, I get it now. I had a baby and I understand what women go through to give birth. It is crazy...Women Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment