Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A few Baby Moments so Far!











For the most part the past 7 weeks have been wonderful...we have had lots of visitors, and Tim and I have eased into being parents relatively smoothly. Riley is a very good baby...she sleeps regularly up to 3 to 4 hours at night and part of the day. She has even slept up to 6 hours one night so far. She feeds very well - she had gained up to 3 pounds at her first months appointment. She does not get too fussy, except during growth spurts and at night some times.

We have taken her out to lunch and dinners including Bazaar, Ceconnis, Cafe Del Rey and more. She has done really well at all of them!

During her 3 week growth spurt was the hardest part for me. She had a lot of cluster feeding going on and still cried.

I have had just a few days of feeling kind of blue...the first day Tim went to work and a few other days where I had been with her for 12 hours at home without leaving the house. Now, as she gets older, it has been a little easier to go out during the day for a few hours.

I have started back at post-natal yoga...which is awesome. I can bring her with and I get some excercise while being around other moms and babies. I am starting to feel a little more connected to the World. I hate to say this but Thank God for Facebook...it is my main lifeline to the Real World.

I never want to leave her ever!!! I get nervous thinking about going back to work!

I have had a few funny moments including a diaper blow out at the yoga place and having to nurse her on the floor of the bathroom stall at the Baby Gap! I surprisingly do not freak out bad, I am laughing at most of these moments which is good for controlling nature! I am liking what motherhood is doing to me!!!

So much fun and so worth the hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment