Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Body after Baby!


Ok, I know I just gave birth 7 weeks ago, and I am quite content with where my body has transgressed since then not to mention pregnancy. Nursing has definitely helped drop the weight, and now that I have clearance to start working out again, the new year will bring a new focus on getting back in shape.

All of that being said, I am still surprised at a few things on my post baby body!

Number 1: My chest has grown astronomically with nursing. I will just say this, I had to buy yet more bras after baby. I should have invested in a bra company or the Pump Station.

Number 2: I like leggings...I never wore leggings before pregnancy and now they are all I live in. They are comfortable and since I am top heavy, they are slimming for now. And I can wear them with a lot of things. Another thing I should have invested in.

Number 3: My hips have moved...surprise, surprise. I am not sure why I thought this would not happen. I finally broke down and bought a new pair of jeans...I cannot live in leggings forever. My main frustration, I spent a ton of money on jeans right before I got pregnant..and I will get back into them one day!

Number 4: I have become a fan of Tunics...do you have any good recos for places I can buy them?

Number 5: Nothing from before fits...so I keep shelling out money for clothes...oh well, I do love to buy new stuff!!!

Pix...my new Hard Tail soft as can be sweatshirt...American Apparel, Michael Stars, Victoria Secret and Planet Blue are helping me find a new wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment