Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mommy Challenges - Just a few


Ok, so I am loving being a mom, and now that Riley is almost 6 months old, every day brings new joys....and of course challenges.

Our latest challenge, teething! It is just tough to see a baby in pain with very little you can do for them. I am using Baby Tylenol when I can and a few homeopathic remedies, but it is just tough for her. And sleep comes and goes!

Another challenge, activity! Riley is rolling all over the floor - not quite crawling - but moving. This means mom has to be on all of the time. I tell people all of the time, the newborn stage was actually the easiest for me because she slept and chilled out most of the time! Now, she wants to talk, move and basically take part in life! Super fun, but does not give mom tons of time to do stuff.

Lastly, I am just having some body challenges: I am still nursing so my body is hormonal. I still overheat when I have a glass of wine, my Psoriasis on my scalp is still there and I cannot take medication until I stop nursing, my boobs are still big, my body is flabby and I am still crying at a lot of things!

Ok, that is it!

Love being a mom, but you know, we have those days!

No comments:

Post a Comment